Thursday, September 18, 2008
Daddy is Pretty in Pink
Oh, I am going to be in trouble again. Jason had already requested that I remove my first post "operation back hair" because of the flack he had received. Well, I came across these pictures today and I just could not resist. When we were in Sunriver, the girls and I had a great time giving Daddy a pretty pedicure while he was napping on the floor. Kendalyn and I were silently laughing so hard I thought he would have woke up. Kestyn on the other hand didn't think it was as funny. I think she thought it wasn't going to come off. Anyway, he woke to beautiful pink toenails and immediately demanded the nail polish remover. I tried to tell him I didn't have any but he wouldn't accept that answer. It was worth a good laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhhhhh, why didn't I see this before we went home??? This would have been a funny one to raz him about! Soo funny!!! I think I would have pee'd my pants laughing when I saw him wake up and then demand it be removed!! Haha!!
Nice toes. I think we painted Jason up a few times in college too. Or maybe that was the plucking of the infamous chest hair (yes, singular). Cute pics of Sauvie's and computer games. Have you all been to Mahaffy's place out there?
Post a Comment