Friday, October 10, 2008

Live and In Concert.....The Hudson Sisters

Jason and I were privileged to be audience members of a special performance by the girls. Kendalyn wrote the song titled "Everybody Out". Her and Kestyn made up a dance to go along with the song. It was very cute!!



Yes, the laying on the floor was part of the routine.








Below is the Song Titled "Everybody Out!" It talks about "Everybody Out of My Heart...except You, because You have the key" Wow, a little mature for a 7 year old I would say. I figured she was plagerizing this but she wrote it herself. I am thinking maybe listening to Miley Cyrus is a little too mature for a 7 year old's soul????



After the performance, Dad grabbed the microphone to give the girls his rendition!! Yikes, not nearly as cute.










1 comment:

Amy said...

I can hear him adding his own lines....."Yah, everybody out of her heart except Daddy, who's the ONLY man in her life!!!" These are soo funny!! Great pictures. Isn't this a wonderful time in our lives, raising these young little blessings?? This morning I asked Anna to do something and then she looked at me and said, "Good girl Mommy, you said, 'please', I'm soo proud of you!!". Yes, that coming from a 2 year old. LOVE IT!!!